Tuesday 19 January 2010

158. dan

Sarah asked her mother: "Ma, will I be satisfied in my lifetime?"

Mother said: "I don't know for sure, but what is it that would make you satisfied?"

"Ma, I want to make something real good to the mankind!"

"That is quite dignified from you, my love. Would you be happy if nobody pays any attention to your achievements?"

"Well, it's not about me, it's about bringing concrete efforts that could provide the most with final redistribution of the world wealth to every person on this planet."

"Dear Sarah, if it is the right thing to do for you, you should try, and be aware that the paths you'll be passing by on your journeys will always be the things you have to be proud of - even if you don’t reach your objectives."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check Tool
Related Posts with Thumbnails